Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

BUG?!

Hey Sam Otero ... I believe that I may have found a bug. I was on the first level defending the lab. I tried to level my first pokemon "charmander" and I sorta spammed the level up button. I had about 64P and it costed 30P to level up. It didn't immediately level him up or subtract points until I closed the menu. Then it said i was -2000+P and charmander was level 31. Is this right? Other than that, this game seems to be a perfect defense game especially for people who love pokemon..!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

fun game

great game, cool custom characters, and a lot of fun...

but i run into a couple problems where if the skeleton hands or feet is picked they are stuck there and i cant change them! also the gun where it shoots the blue strings kinda lags the game up! maybe make some new weapons too!

again, fun and exciting game 9/10!!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

hardest game ive ever played

this is by far the hardest game ive ever played on newgrounds....but i still beat it and the only way i beat it is by finding ONE item by cheating....i wont say what it is but, to help anyone who needs it.....PRESS THE TAB KEY TO CHEAT....this highlights the clickable buttons that give items, press tab in all the scenes if your completely stuck....i almost quit when it came to the croc but i finally found the item. thanks for the game even tho it took me like an hour to beat, great game. peace

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

heeeeeeeeeeeey someone answer :)

great game pretty kool but wtf dude i cant find the bitch whos missing from the dolphin place or the other sluts bracelet theres a house down by the lighthouse it has a door...cant enter tho, again nice :)

Malapa's Challenge Malapa's Challenge

I don't see what the big deal is...

Whats the big deal, this game isn't that good. Its so damn long it goes kinda slow. RPG's are boring anyway.

Escape From Stickville Escape From Stickville

Sucks

That sucks! no sound or anything. nothing moves except buttons and bullets. So sucky